Our Client is currently seeking a Security Engineer to join our IT Services team.
- 2+ years experience in the security space
- Understanding of Networking concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some OS knowledge in Windows & *nix
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) product
- Some experience with data analysis of various security related sources (IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs)
- Some experience with an interpreted language (Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Proven ability to learn and a passion for new technologies and security
- Must have strong work ethic and initiative and the ability to independently manage allocation of time and prioritization of tasks
- SIEM product event correlation and detection
- Keep up-to-date on trends and events affecting financial institutions
- Computer forensic analysis
- Incident response to alerts generated from various security related sources (IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs)
Our Client is a principal trading firm, which means no outside investors or third party funds, and they trade for their own account in markets around the world.