Quantitative Risk Developer - Cryptocurrency
Our start up Client will offer the first regulated market for crypto trading, using the world’ s first crypto-fiat margining, compression and settlement system.
They are seeking a risk/quant developer to that will work closely with the Chief Risk Officer. This person will:
- Developer Risk systems
- Model Risk
- Should be proficient with Risk Fundamentals like VaR, scenario analysis, volatility, correlation, etc
- We are open on tech stack, but development background in Python, Java, C++, Ruby, C# will work. The ability to think quickly on your feet is far more important than a mastery of a development skill set.
- Have a blend of development and quantitative skills. A mix of both is important, but we’ d lean more heavily on the development side
- Show interest in crypto currency
- Have trading industry experience
- Interest in start ups and building systems from scratch and scaling.