Who We Are
Networked Insights is a Big Data & Analytics company focused on data from Social Media. Our SaaS platform, Kairos, processes, classifies, and analyzes hundreds of millions of social posts per day, helping marketers from the world’ s leading brands uncover meaningful and valuable insights. Our technology makes it easy for them to create the best content, invest in the right media, and track their success in real time.
What You’ ll Do
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for testing the code of our next generation of web based, social analytics products. Working alongside our Product Engineers, you will be involved in end to end testing on a variety of integrated systems and using a variety of relevant tools. You will serve as the last line of defense before a code release for both front-end and back-end systems.
What You' ll Need
- 3-5 years of experience in IT with a minimum of 2 years in a QA role
- Working knowledge of unit, integration, regression, acceptance, and user interface testing
- Experience creating and maintaining automation framework using Java
- Familiarity with UI debugging tools and RESTful API webservices
- Experience writing and executing queries to extract data from databases
- Release Coordination management in a Unix OS environment
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, monitoring cloud based systems
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot running processes from a CentOS CLI
- Continuous Integration tool experience with building Jenkins jobs.
- Versioning software experience with Git.
Who You Are?
- A ruthless hunter of software bugs with a passion for releasing clean code
- Excited about the Big Data revolution, with a passion for creating applications that translate huge collections of data into actionable insights
- Self-directed learner who is constantly pursuing knowledge of new technologies and tools
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and efficiently, and adapt easily to change
What You’ ll Get
- Ownership and challenge in your work
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled coworkers
- Competitive compensation, including Equity Options
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
- Company Culture that is Committed to Work-Life Balance for each and every employee
- Casual office environment with a startup feel – We have a particular fondness for M&Ms
- Fantastic Downtown Location connected to the Merchandise Mart
If you are interested and think you can keep up with our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability