Program Management Senior Analyst
The Senior Program Analyst performs analysis activities that support the decision making regarding matching technology solutions (package selection, configuration, development) with business, user, and functional needs from stakeholders. This involves conducting market research, functional comparisons, and staying abreast of what is being done at other law firms and professional services firms.
The Senior Program Analyst partners with the appropriate business stakeholders and the Program Manager to prioritize and create a project roadmap for their assigned area, in this case Knowledge Management, Information Management, and Research. With the business and IT teams, they maintain a set of institutional knowledge of what is working well within the program and what needs improvement.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and prioritize their needs, creating a roadmap of projects for their assigned area.
- Seek input of user experience and business analysts to determine potential improvements to their assigned products.
- Stay abreast of best practices being done at other firms, and technology developments that may impact the area. Act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders and the Program Manager to influence the technology decisions for the area based on this knowledge.
- Analyze and consolidate all perspectives on the project – business needs, user experience, security, training, risk, time, cost, technology architecture, procurement/vendor management, operational considerations, etc. – to help the Firm reach the best technology decisions.
- Drives projects and business teams toward achieving intended business results within a specified time and budget
- Performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path issues
- Preparation and analysis of program/project related data
- Review and reporting of program/project status
- Preparation of materials for briefings and presentations to large size groups of key decision makers at the executive level
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Program Analyst, Project Coordinator or related role
- A Project Management certification
Other Skills and Abilities:
The following will also be required of the successful candidate:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Proofreads accurately
- Customer service skills