New York, NY
Product Manager –
Our Client is looking for a Product Manager to work directly with Portfolio Managers and their respective teams. This hire will support all of the portfolio managers within a newly launched equity fund.
The ideal candidate
- Will have experience with Fundamental Investing, or at the least some exposure to Quantitative Investment/Trading
- Has a scrum/agile background or similar process
- Requirements Gathering, Experience working with traders/end users
- Tool Adoption – this hire will make sure the Portfolio Managers are taking advantage of all the tools available provided by the engineering teams
- Will work with engineers and Portfolio Managers to customize solutions across all trading desks
- Is hands on with Python, R, SQL, Excel. We don’ t need a developer in this seat, but someone who knows enough to be comfortable interfacing with engineers
- Has owned products or tool sets and served as a liaison between developers and decision makers.