Product Manager - Insurance
New York, NY
Our Client’ s Insurance Group (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view within a larger established entity.
Our Client is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world' s data. Since its founding in 2001, our client has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, our client manages approximately $45 billion in assets, employs more than 1, 000 people and has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Houston and London.
TSIQ is looking to add an experienced Product Manager to their growing organization. The person in this role will help to identify the biggest opportunities to apply big data, cloud platforms, and machine learning to the most pressing challenges in the Insurance space in close collaboration with their insurance partners.
The Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the product life cycle, across the Engineering and Modeling teams. Core responsibilities include:
- Gain insights into the needs of our users and customers
- Focus resources on the best opportunities to create value
- Work closely with engineers and researchers to deliver solutions
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product utility, identify opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap
- Communicate vision and progress to stakeholders within TSIQ as well as to our insurance partners.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2-5 years developing highly successful technology products
- Passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative, no-ego approach
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.