Network Engineer III - Security
Ft Myers, FL
Requisition ID: [[id]] Title: Network Engineer III - Security Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: ALC-INC- Fort Myers, FL (US09)
Senior level engineer to manage and configure network and security devices that make up a global network. This individual will also mentor team members while providing architecture and design contributions to enhancing the ability and features of this global network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Level 3 support of Cisco equipment to include routers/switch, data center, RADIUS/TACACS (ACS/ISE/RSA)
2.Level 3 support of FW appliances and antivirus (Sophos, Palo Alto, and Cisco ASA)
3.Level 3 support of Global WAN/LAN, MPLS, VPN, QoS, Prime Infrastrcuture, SolarWinds
4. Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades and services for streamlining and process improvements.
5. Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
6. Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
7. Complete IT projects and end user support duties as assigned.
8. Participate in architecture and design of IT projects and methodology.
9 Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
10. Maintain updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
11. Liaison with vendors, partners, and external r, esources.
12. Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
13. Ability to clearly communicate with coworkers and customers (verbally and in writing).
14. Ability to train staff on technical operations.
15. Technical expertise on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of hardware/software.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of eight years of experience in network or infrastructure security support required.
- Bachelor’ s degree and Industry standard Certifications required, Master’ s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.