Infrastructure Devops Engineer
The Infrastructure Dev Ops Engineer Engineer will support the Infrastructure estate to ensure stability, integrity, and efficiency of operations. This key member of the team will also help identify areas for potential improvements in order to maximize the benefit of our IT investments. Lastly, this person will engineer and build solutions, with a do-it-yourself focus, to help solve every day business’ s needs. Each day you will face exciting challenges in a fast paced, innovative, and diverse world.
What you' ll do:
- Manage and maintain a global Windows server based infrastructure including technologies such as Microsoft ADDS, Exchange, and Skype.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for a variety of different appliances working with vendor’ s support to resolve issue.
- Automate existing processes and procedures where beneficial using MS PowerShell or other automation tools.
- Utilize experience to come up with innovative solutions to unique problems facing our team and the company.
Skills you' ll need:
- Proficient in PowerShell or any other scripting language used for automation or creating tools
- 5-10 years of experience managing a Windows environment
- 5-10 years with ADDS administration
- 5-10 years VMware Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange
- T-SQL based Databases
- Additional experience beneficial in:
- Citrix NetScaler
- Enterprise Storage
- Enterprise Backups
- Citrix Xenapp
- Skype for Business
- Well-organized, good communication skills, and attention to details
- Strong customer service
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience working in a Linux environment