We are currently looking for an FPGA Engineer with a deep understanding of technology and computer architecture to strengthen the team. You should be able to design and develop FPGA projects, be adaptable to our existing structure, and also bring in your own ideas on how to improve designs. The focus of your job will be to design and develop complex systems to accelerate processing of data streams in terms of latency and throughput.On a day-to-day basis you will work with Traders, Quants, Developers and other Engineers to bring our trading strategies and platform to the next level. You and your team are responsible for the overall success and your part involves, but is not restricted to, design and development of FPGA projects and shepherding your solutions into production.
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 2-4 years of experience working with FPGAs and hardware development tools
- Experience in Verilog/VHDL, C++, and Python and/or other scripting languages
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Experience with network and system level protocols, packet based data processing, and computer architecture
- Familiarity with financial services industry a plus