Digital Analytics Specialist
Juno Beach, FL
As a Digital Analytics Specialist for Big O Tires, you will work for TBC’ s Ecommerce Team, which is a division of the marketing group. Reporting to the Manager of Digital Analytics, we are looking for a candidate that can jump right in, roll up their sleeves, and be a contributing member to the team. Digital analytics is a discipline that is growing in both importance and influence at TBC Corporation – this position is a great opportunity to join a team in a rapidly-evolving, highly-important and visible field.
The right candidate for this position must be a good team fit and fit the below duties, responsibilities, and qualifications well. We are looking for someone who is “ client-facing” in a digital role, where the candidate has had previous experience with communicating and being strategic with SEM programs and/or digital analytics.
This role will be solely dedicated to Big O Tires, which is one of TBC’ s franchisee-owned brands, and will be responsible for the day-to-day digital analytics and digital marketing analytics work for that brand. This work will include reporting, analysis, providing insightful recommendations, working closely with our internal SEM team, and regularly meeting with key brand stakeholders.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Running and creating a variety of digital analytics reports for a variety of different needs (analysis, troubleshooting, presentations, etc…).
- Managing some of the day-to-day tasks that are a regular part of digital analytics work.
- Working with many different individuals on our team and within TBC Corporation; forming and developing professional relationships with many different individuals.
- Coordinating regular weekly / bi-weekly / monthly calls and/or meetings to review analytics reports with key franchise business consultants across the Big O Tires organization.
- We will actively encourage you to subscribe to industry blogs, sign-up for webinars, and sit in on meetings so that you can have maximum exposure to the digital analytics industry, especially during your first few months of employment.
- Assist with QA efforts when new website features and tracking methodologies are implemented.
Assist in troubleshooting issues / planned investigations as needed
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or degrees in sciences such as Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Between 1-2 years of experience in digital analytics or in digital marketing (SEM, SEO, Email Marketing, or Social Media). We will also consider candidates with less experience.
- Agency experience is a big plus, especially if the candidate’ s role was focused in client services.
- Excellent proficiency using MS Excel or Google Sheets (Docs) and in using MS PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with AdWords, DoubleClick, Marin Software, or other SEM tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of platforms such as competitive intelligence tools, A/B testing and personalization platforms, and live session recording / heat-mapping tools would also be a plus.
- Very strong attention to detail and an “ eye for investigation” are specific qualities that we are looking for in candidates.
- We’ re also looking for a candidate with a great “ client-facing” attitude – that can be very friendly, patient, and caring with the people they would be interacting with.
- An ability to learn new tools quickly, self-motivation and an overall willingness to learn are additional qualities that we would like to have from a candidate.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and approach to your work is an absolute requirement for hire. You must be a good fit with our team in order to be considered for the position.