C++ Gateway Developer
This is a Partner-level position, the highest title offered at this firm. By submitting your resume, you promise to keep all interview questions confidential, so as to give other candidates an equal chance. **
Setting new thresholds for modern computing
Our Client is seeking a C++ Gateway Developer to work with us on the cutting edge of low latency trading technologies.
You must meet at least one of these minimum requirements:
- 5+ years of working experience in C++ in an electronic market making or HFT environment.
- Demonstrated success in architecting low latency applications in C++.
In addition, here are some of the skills that we' re looking for:
- Experience developing low latency interfaces for market access against order entry protocols (e.g. FIX, OUCH).
- Experience with NUMA-aware, multithreaded design, userspace networking, compiler and cache optimizations, and lock-free programming.
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++ ' 11/C++ ' 14.
Our firm and culture
Our Client is a hedge fund focused on high frequency trading. The team consists of veterans in the HFT space and former senior engineers and researchers in companies such as GETCO, Goldman Sachs, Google and more. Our client is backed by several institutional investors and hedge fund veterans.