Apervita is the fastest growing platform and marketplace for health analytics and data. It provides an industry-scale Platform-as-a-Service for health computing, delivery, and interoperation. Health enterprises use the Apervita platform to make it easy and repeatable to implement analytics-driven solutions and deliver insights to their workflow. Apervita’ s unique approach allows for friction-less, controlled interoperation across sites, systems, and organizations.
As a member of the Customer Success team, the role of the Business Analyst is to partner and collaborate with the Health Care customer in order to model and document the design and development of the application that will reside on the Apervita platform. This opportunity will allow you to assist in the creation of a new platform and marketplace that enables authors of health analytics and data to apply health insight at scale.
This position is ideal for a collaborative and creative individual who has experience facilitating, modeling, and documenting User Stories. The Business Analyst is an integral part of the Customer Success team and acts as a bridge between the Customer Success team and the Health Care Customer.
- Assist in the design of features that will deliver immediate and positive impact to our Health Care Customer
- Define business requirements and process flows using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Assist in the construction of test sequences using testing principles and methodologies related to Agile/Scrum
- Successful completion of User Stories, Use Cases, User Interface specifications, and UAT cases
- Provide day-to- day project management of working groups responsible for drafting requirements and translating them into developed solutions
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to identify, define, and document new and existing business processes
- Identify solutions and processes that may be impacted by changes to existing business processes and the regulatory environment
- Manage, explain, and clarify the content and intent of requirements documents to the development team
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communications
- Escalates issues appropriately
- Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience facilitating User Stories within the Health Care industry
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Ability to scope a design from conception to inception
- Translate business needs into technical needs and vice versa
- Experience with the creation of User Acceptance Testing scenarios
- Experience understanding emergent technology trends related to Health Care and Big Data software solutions